Thursday, March 31, 2011

Tribe Talk- OPENING DAY!


Hello Clevelanders, I'm sure you are as excited I am for The Cleveland Indians Opening Day at Progressive Field. I live for days when Downtown Cleveland is bustling with excitement and crowds, it feels so alive (and I hope one day, EVERY day can be that much fun!) If you are going to the game I'd love to hear from you in our comments section. I am NOT going to the game, but will be working the day away- listening to the game on the radio. So I would like to ask our loyal readers (and loyal Tribe fans) who are attending the game to share their tips for game day, secrets, and favorite memories of the Tribe. Dress warm, be safe, and celebrate- summer is on its way. Eat a stadium hot dog for me!

My favorite Tribe memory: Getting Kenny Lofton's autograph post game one night at The Jake.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Opening Day is one of my favorite days of the year.
1: My birthday
2: Thanksgiving
3: Tribe Opening Day