Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tribe Time!!


Sunday I had the pleasure of spending the SUNNY day at the Indians vs Reds game. I couldn't have imagined a nicer day, even if I did have to escape to the air conditioning in The Terrace Club for a bit (shocking, considering the weather we've been having).

Sweeping The Reds left me with quite the satisfaction for the day. The last time I felt that kind of energy at Progressive Field it was called The Jake and I was in Middle School. Feeling such amazing positivity downtown is always exciting.



I can't close this post without mentioning the amazing food and beverage items at Progressive- I indulged in this chicken and waffle sandwich, had a Summer Shandy from The Leinenkugel booth, and of course enjoyed a stadium hotdog. I decided to hold off on the signature Food Network Steak Sandwich, but there's always next time. GO TRIBE!

No comments: