Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Recap of The Fantastic Tweed Ride


While I had to miss the actual tweed ride because of work, I was able to meet up with the gang post-ride at The Happy Dog. I had just bought my bike that day and was eager to take it for a spin. The Happy Dog was in full force Saturday afternoon; tweed was aplenty, beers were flowing, and dogs were slangin'. This year's ride included a bit more than 70 riders that cruised throughout Cleveland's downtown, Tremont, Ohio City, and Detroit Shoreway neighborhoods. Amazing prizes were provided by Grey Cardigan, Spin Bike Shop, and Rickshaw Bags. They are considering a ride again in the Fall, but organizers assured me there will be ride next Spring for sure. Either way, I will keep you posted on all bike events in The Cle.

Photo Courtesy of The Fantastic Tweed Ride's Facebook Page.

No comments: