Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Happy Birthday West Side Market!

100 years is a long time for anyone or anything so I'd like to take a moment and tip my hat to the ever wonderful West Side Market. Congratulations on the journey that has lasted 100 years, I look forward to it outlasting me and continuing for another 100.

So here's to you- your crepes, your produce, your vendors, your coffee, your cafe, and all you've given this beautiful city.

Check out the Centennial events occurring all summer long by visiting The West Side Market online.

Did you stop by the kick off event this past Saturday? I did- I enjoyed some polka music, caught up with neighbors and friends, indulged in some Mitchell's Sorbet, and of course was in awe over the amazing firework display. BRAVO!

1 comment:

ClevelandPoet said...

one of the visitors at the museum the other day was from out of state and absolutely raving about the west side market.

and with good reason.