Thursday, June 16, 2011

Summer Weekends in CLE



It has been a busy week with the launch of The Cleveland City Living Awards, but I couldn't resist sharing all of the awesomeness that our great city has going on this weekend!

But first, the picture above is one of the many that I snapped at Parade The Circle last weekend. I just needed to give a shout out to University Circle and The Detroit Shoreway for giving me one of the best (and free) Saturdays in Cleveland. I can't say it enough- the trollies were perfectly timed, the day was beautiful, and the crowds were happy- it was a great sign of summer!

This weekend offers just as much fun around Cleveland. I am thrilled to announce the soft opening of the first retail on E. 4th in years, Dredgers Union, that is taking place this Friday night. Danielle Deboe's latest venture looks more then promising and I can't wait to get my shop on!

Also this weekend is the 6th Annual Ohio City Market District Run & Crawl 5k. This 5k night run/walk is a sure way to kick start your Saturday night! Many of the restaurants in the neighborhood offer specials for post-race celebrating. I hope to see you there!

No comments: