Friday, March 16, 2012

Cleveland Magazine's Best Docs Party

What better way to celebrate Match Day for the 4th year medical students then to recap the fabulous shindig that was Cleveland Magazine's Best Docs Party.  Last night the who's who of Cleveland's best and brightest in the medical profession gathered to celebrate themselves, their colleagues, and mentors.



The stunning event took place at The Intercontinental Hotel, located within Cleveland Clinic's Main Campus. A mini Tour De Bruell took place in the ballroom with an elaborate and creative food station for each of Chef Bruell's Cleveland Restaurants. Sushi from Parallax, charcuterie from L'Albatros... the list goes on! Bruell himself was in attendance manning each station with grace and ease; of course at the end of the evening I had to introduce myself as his biggest fan! I'm proud to share he was quite a gentleman and we enjoyed a nice little chat as I professed my love for him ;)

While I am not a Doctor (no explanation there is needed...) my wonderful client- The Bluestone Community sponsored the event so I was lucky enough to be in attendance. You see, Bluestone is a Cleveland Heights community located very close to Cleveland Clinic and University Hospitals and has great ties to the doctor community.

As usual, it was a great event in the Cleveland Social Scene and we met some wonderful people!

No comments: