Friday, December 10, 2010

Its The Weekend!


Round 'em up! Lets talk about what to do around town this weekend. I am still up in the air on my plans. I do know for sure I will be spending Saturday at Battery Park's Powerhouse to support The Reckoning Place . So without further adieu I present, things happening in The Cleve:

Full Moon Rising II- Art Exhibition of Cleveland's best and brightest running all weekend at The Urban Mosaic Art House & Gallery (9800 Detroit Avenue, 3rd Floor)

Tremont Art Walk- Tonight from 6-10. Start out at Grumpy's Cafe and stomp around the neighborhood to check out the shops and all the lovely art on display.

Bodies... The Exhibition- Check out all the complexities of the body with over 200 specimens! (340 Euclid Ave.)

Browns' Sunday- Watch the Browns dominate the Bills this Sunday, anywhere on W6th.

Oh and don't forget about our post earlier this week for Last Laugh Cleveland

3 comments:

Modern Musings said...

Think I'll go check that out Saturday night, thanks! I've been trying to get over to check out Battery Park since they opened.

Nadine said...

Oh you'll love it! I would love to meet IRL since I love your blog! So if you do come, please find me to say hello!

Modern Musings said...

I totally will, thanks. I'll be the one with the red hair....haha :)